Friday 9 March 2012

Squidoo-ing Knee Injuries

Dealing With a Broken Knee Cap

Filling in my time since I've been off work by experimenting with blogging and other forms of online writing. I've found out lots of useful information about knee injuries on the Internet but have to admit its quite tricky to find. I've already mentioned below the Knee Geeks forum, which is great for getting advice and ideas from people who have been through similar experiences. But there is so much out there!

I've recently come across Squidoo, which is kind of like a blog, but more of a hub to pull together ideas and useful resources related to a specific thing. I've created a "lens" (that's what they call their pages) about Dealing With a Broken Knee Cap that pulls together some of the hints and tips I've picked up along the way. Its quite addictive though, I'm now creating other lenses on anything and everything I can think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of the Items I've Bought for My Rehab and Recommend