Wednesday 22 February 2012

3 Months Post-Op Update

After I got the walking frame, more physio cancellations held me up for a while, but eventually I was seen by a senior therapist. She tweaked my exercises and booked me in for the “rolling programme”.

Here’s a round up of achievements for the last weeks.

Week 9
  • Walking more confidently with support brace unlocked and frame for support
  • Out and about more
  • ROM at 40 degrees

Week 10
  • Stood up and walked without brace (using frame) at physio
  • ROM at 48 degrees after therapy
My Scar 10 Weeks Post Op

Week 11
  • Started rolling programme
  • ROM from 53-55 degrees during therapy
  • Walked using just one hand for support on parallel bars
  • Increased strengthening exercises
  • Ditched brace completely

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work, I need someone to rant at in work ;)

    ReplyDelete

Some of the Items I've Bought for My Rehab and Recommend